Source – forbes.com
- “…According to FlexJobs fully remote workers have become more in-demand than ever. “Over the past few years, the work landscape has undergone a significant shift towards greater job flexibility and remote careers,” says Kathy Gardner, a spokesperson for FlexJobs. “At FlexJobs, we witnessed a 20% increase in remote job postings in 2022, compared to 12% growth in the previous year.”
Work From Home Or Anywhere: Top 30 Companies For Remote Jobs In 2023
Have you ever been curious about work-from-home jobs or remote jobs that allow you to live anywhere and travel the world? While the concept of taking your career wherever you want to go used to just be a dream, in 2023 it is the new reality.
For the past few years, I have been examining the top companies that offer fully remote or work-from-home jobs. (You can see the reports from 2022, 2020 and 2019.) For 2023, I once again tapped into FlexJobs—a leader in helping job seekers—which releases an annual report of the best work-from-anywhere jobs.
According to FlexJobs fully remote workers have become more in-demand than ever. “Over the past few years, the work landscape has undergone a significant shift towards greater job flexibility and remote careers,” says Kathy Gardner, a spokesperson for FlexJobs. “At FlexJobs, we witnessed a 20% increase in remote job postings in 2022, compared to 12% growth in the previous year.”
Companies see the value of remote workers, which includes improved retention rates, more diverse talent pools, increased productivity, more engagement and cost-efficiency, according to Gardner.
Remote jobs also remain in high demand from today’s workers. “Our surveys have found that 65% of people want to work remotely full time, and 63% would absolutely look for a new job if they couldn’t continue to work remotely,” says Gardner. “In an increasingly remote work landscape, many professionals we hear from on our career coaching team view work-from-anywhere jobs as the ultimate in location flexibility and independence.”
One snag: Many workers are surprised to learn that the majority of remote jobs have geographic requirements, such as a specific state, city, country or even region of the country. “So among remote jobs, true work-from-anywhere roles, which allow employees to be location independent and work from anywhere in the world, are even more in demand because they’re harder to find,” says Gardner.
To help job seekers, FlexJobs has released a new list of the top 30 companies with the most remote, work-from-anywhere job listings. In order to make the list, the companies must offer a fully remote job with zero location restrictions that does not require any time in the office. And the job either needs to be full-time or part-time (but may also offer a flexible or alternative schedule).
“Luckily for job seekers, as more companies embrace remote work for the long-term, such as those highlighted on our latest list, the number of jobs that can be performed from anywhere is likely to expand and create even more opportunities,” says Gardner.
This year’s list of 30 companies showed some exciting changes. In addition to 21 new companies on the list, including employers like Airbnb, Toast and ConsenSys, Flexjobs saw extreme growth in two categories. “Accounting and finance (55%) and marketing (32%) experienced significant growth in the number of work-from-anywhere job postings throughout 2022,” says Gardner. “Other industries like HR & recruiting (9%) and writing (10%) grew more modestly.”
Topping the list for the second year in a row is Wikimedia Foundation, a San Francisco-based company that operates and supports some of the world’s largest reference projects. “Being a non-profit organization, it’s an excellent representation of the variety of companies and industries offering remote work-from-anywhere career opportunities” says Gardner.
Below you’ll find the top 30 companies with the most work-from-anywhere remote jobs. They are ranked in order from highest to lowest for volume of work-from-anywhere job listings.
1. Wikimedia Foundation: a nonprofit organization dedicated to fostering the growth, development and distribution of free, multilingual content
2. Protocol Labs: a software company that creates systems and tools to address technical web challenges and optimize user experience
3. Kraken: a Bitcoin exchange app
4. Clipboard Health: a company that uses technology to match qualified nurses with the right job opportunities
5. Omnipresent Group: a company that takes care of administrative tasks, including payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance for clients
6. Achieve Test Prep: an academic support organization that offers test preparation and consulting services to the college-bound demographic
7. Jagex: a video game developer and publisher
8. e2f: an innovator in data and language operations providing customizable tech solutions for digital content
9. Canonical: a company that offers a variety of services to help organizations become more efficient in their operations while reducing overall costs
10. FluentU: an online education company offering language immersion through real-world video content
11. Coalition Technologies: a web design and digital marketing agency that helps clients meet their online business needs
12. ConsenSys: a blockchain venture production studio that builds and scales consumer-centric enterprise software products and tools powered by Ethereum
13. Outliant: a product development and consulting company that provides technical end-to-end services to help startups and large companies alike grow digitally
14. Superside: a company on a mission to deliver design at scale to enterprise teams
15. Big Time Studios: a gaming company that is on a mission to craft online adventures through space and time
16. Trafilea: a marketing and advertising company that specializes in disruptive, data-driven ecommerce strategies that help build customer-centric global brands online
17. Clevertech: an information technology and services company that creates custom, groundbreaking technology solutions
18. Yodo1: a gaming services company that helps developers and studios around the world market, manage and monetize their games
19. Jellysmack: a proprietary video data and technology company that drives social audience growth for creators, unlocking new revenue streams, optimizing performance and amplifying monetization
20. Tetrate: an information technology (IT) company that is on a mission to deliver “enterprise-ready service mesh”
21. Cash App: a financial services company whose platform and app offer users an alternative to traditional banking by providing ways to send, spend, save and invest money, stocks, Bitcoin and more
22. Study.com: a company that aims to reduce the financial burden of attending a traditional college
23. 8Bit Recruitment: a recruitment agency that specializes in sourcing talent for video and mobile game development, virtual reality and tech startups
24. Platform.sh: a venture capital-backed startup that is trying to simplify cloud infrastructures by building an idea-to-cloud application platform
25. Remote Technology, Inc.: a company that empowers companies to pay and manage contract and full-time workers around the world
26. Ripple Labs: an internet company working to provide its global customer base to send money using the power of blockchain
27. Velocity Global: a financial services company that has developed a platform to help remove the friction of building distributed teams for businesses
28. AlpacaDB: an API stock and crypto brokerage platform that enables services to embed investing and developers to build applications and trading algorithms that can access the market commission-free
29. Goodwall: a professional development network for young talent that helps high school students and graduates tell their stories, identify opportunities, obtain scholarships and garner recognition from universities
30. 10up: a full-service digital agency focused on content management
Categories: ...'Go East Young Man'